
In real life, planning a wedding takes time, effort, MONEY (uugh) and a lot of decision making. I'm not fond of making decisions, and here I am, in the middle of a continuous process filled with decision that are ultimately mine to make! AH! Here is just an idea of some of the decisions I'm still up against:
My bouquet. There are HUNDREDS of flowers in the world and I know little to nothing about them. How do I know what kinds you can mix together? I don't even have a favorite flower really. But despite my lack of floral smarts, I've actually narrowed it down to two different flower choices! Which I won't tell you so you can be surprised. :)
Then there's centerpieces. What a pain that's been! You google the kind of centerpieces you're wanting and there's so many pictures they start to look the same. I see all the pictures, I have an idea of what I want and still feel like I have no idea what to do! But after a recent shopping trip with "Cornelia" I think I figured it out!
Also there is twinkling lights. I want them at my reception bad...but again with the pictures! So many options, what do I choose? Yet again...I figured it out! Perhaps decision making is slowly becoming a bit easier for me!
Recently, one of my dear cousins, (we'll call him "Favorite. Many will know who I mean.) said something to me to the effect of: "maybe people are making it [weddings] to hard." With all our flowers, centerpieces, twinkling lights, cake, etc...maybe we are. But even with all the planning and decision making, in real life...it's fun. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment